- Context-sensitive and CHM Help.
- Maintain unlimited debtor/client files.
- Intuitive, simplified data input screens.
- Output in typeset-style Official Forms format.
- Fully integrated Chapter 7 Form 22A Means Test.
- Runs in Microsoft® Word 2007-2013 for Windows.
- Same-office network/multi-machine use permitted.
- Vertical and horizontal Mailing List (matrix) formats.
- Auto-enters Office/County codes for electronic filing.
- Automatic Official Form building, calculations and data transfers.
- Official Forms output includes document name and version date.
- Accommodates use by Bankruptcy Petition Preparers and Attorneys.
- Auto-enters Summary information, Petition statistics, and Summary of Statistics.
- Auto-transfers A and B properties to Schedule C for easy allocation of exemptions.
- Electronic filing (ECF) compatible with Adobe Acrobat or cost-free MS-Office Add-in.
- Auto-transfers A and B properties to Schedule D to facilitate entry of secured interests.
- Editable/self-calculating Form B22A (Income and Means Test) containing internet hyperlinks
- Auto-transfers secured claims, executory contracts, and unexpired leases to Statement of Intent.
Seaview Software Seattle
© 1992-2014 FSS
Microsoft is a trademark or registered trademark
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
FreshStart is a registered trademark of Seaview Software, Inc.